New Businesses & Investments
City of Abbeville
- 2021 AARP Community Challenge Grant Recipient: Installation of a walking trail and fitness stations in the Lafitte Drive-In Park.
- 2021 Louisiana Development Ready Community Program Participant
- Proposed bonds for artificial turf at A.A. Comeaux Park – up to $3 million
Town of Erath
- 2021 AARP Community Challenge Grant Recipient: Bicycle racks will be installed in the downtown and community park.
City of Kaplan
- FY 2020 LA Community Development Block Grant: $550,000 for Sewer Rehabilitation
Town of Gueydan
- FY LA Community Development Block Grant: $350,000 for Sewer Rehabilitation
About the Listing
There is a lot of exciting things happening in Vermilion Parish! This listing features private and public investments made by business people and elected officials throughout the community. Thanks to all who work hard, each and every day, to make sure Vermilion Parish is a great place to live and do business.
If you have any questions, please contact our office at (337) 740-0433.
About the entries:
The order of the entry does not necessarily correspond with the date of the investment. As we obtain more information about a particular entry, it will be added. This information is gathered from a variety of sources, including community input. Please use the form in the right-hand navigation to let us know about other projects.* All project will be reviewed and vetted prior to publication.
*Submission does not guarantee inclusion